Won’t you join us in our effort? There are three membership categories, based upon your preferred level of
participation. Currently, the Steering Committee has not determined a need for annual dues.
Active Membership – Active Members shall include agency representatives or individuals who are current with their membership dues. Active Members will be entitled to any available discounts when attending seminars or events, which have registration fees and are sponsored by the AICCO. Active Members have access to all educational materials developed by the Coalition and are eligible for a link on the Coalition website. Active Members will have voting privileges. Active Members will be given priority access to Coalition vaccine, when available. By signing the Membership Form, an Active Member agrees to:
- Be an active member of at least one AICCO Committee
- Be a regular participant in AICCO full membership meetings and committee meetings (50% attendance required by member or designee)
- Abide by the general guidelines as stipulated by the CDC and ACIP and make every attempt to follow the recommendations and best practices
- Publicly display AICCO-approved materials that include the AICCO logo
- Promote AICCO-sponsored clinic(s) and events.
Associate Membership – Associate Members shall include agency representatives or individuals who are current with their membership dues and have agreed to provide support, suggestions, advice, or other resources to improve adult immunization status throughout Central Ohio. Associate Members may attend all meetings of the full Coalition or participate regularly on any of the Committees.
Friends of the Coalition – Friends of the Coalition shall include agency representatives or individuals who have agreed to support the mission and goals of the AICCO. Friends may attend all meetings of the full Coalition and/or participate regularly on any of the Committees. Friends will receive e-mail or mail updates.